Welcome when given with the natural beauty of the forest

          Welcome when given with the natural beauty of the forest



Sujla Sufla Bangladesh is about the natural environment. No matter where you look in this country, you can see only natural beauty.


 If you see or notice, there is a natural environment in front of you and it is seen that nature is pouring out all its forms and juices in front of you. It can be said that nature itself is calling you. This scene is one of them.

Thanks for watching and stay with us. Please follow our social links.


Abdur Rahman

Nothing compares to nature's beauty, this beauty is everywhere when you truly love nature. From my early childhood i looked at the brilliantly. Coloured flowers or dense forests with sky-high trees or the white soft cotton-like clouds under the light blue sky with an astonishing gaze. I smiled by thinking colours are the smiles of nature. I overwhelmed by the talks of nature. I again realized that land really is the best art. So sometimes i leave my busy town and those busy town peoples and come closer to nature. I close my eyes there, I hear the songs of many harmonious birds, it's extremely Heavenly. Surely The earth has music for those who listen. You can find your own heaven in this blue earth! I took some of those impossibly beautiful pictures. As I want to share those, I'm here. In my website You will find some of my photos with which I've couple of memories. I think my taken pictures will talk to you and I want to say that I've discovered myself as a Photographer. I know I'm not an expert but days will go on and my skills will prolong and your heart will go on in sha Allah. I'm Abdur Rahman khan here, And Bye there! enjoy the world enjoy yourself!

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post